You already have the resources it takes to become an industry leader...but are you using them effectively? Let Rick Segel, author of the best selling Becoming the Vendor of Choice (Voted one of Power Selling’s 2010 Must Read books!) help your organization fully leverage existing resources. In addition to learning how to create relationships that cause retailers to call for advice, learn how your greatest assets are your ideas and experience — from the do’s and don’ts of trade show participation to uncovering new ways to promote your company without spending lots of money. Discover why there is always a budget for a vendor of choice.
An experienced, established retail expert, Rick Segel understands what retailers want — and more importantly, what they need to succeed in today's competitive environment! We're living in an age of true partnerships: the vendors who help their retailers succeed become the dominant player on the block — and the fact that you can achieve this position using resources you already have only sweetens the deal.
Participants learn how to:
- Discover innovative tactics for developing relationships with customers
- Realize the true value of customer loyalty to become the customers’ first choice
- Understand why the best product, delivery, or price might not be good enough
- Attract new customers — increasing market penetration almost effortlessly
- Strengthen existing customer relationships — and help them sell more of your line!
- Position your organization as the bottom line, go to resource
- Build brand appeal without focusing on price
- Use the collection of new and established tactics and strategies to do more business and strengthen relationships
- Utilize the new no-cost and lowcost marketing tools available today
- Better understand the new dynamics of retail vendor relations
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description