Doing good can mean doing good business! There are many different types of community today, from the neighborhoods we call home to the places we work to virtual communities where we congregate online. No matter where our customers meet, one thing is clear: there’s a high value on strong community connections.
Strongest among these, of course, is the burgeoning “Buy Local” movement. In this program, we focus on how retailers and small business owners can take advantage of this market: simply having the right address is NOT enough!
In this program, learn the secrets of cause marketing: the most effective way you can transform your genuine enthusiasm and passion for your community into a strong retail brand and powerful customer loyalty!
Participants learn how to:
- Use Cause Marketing techniques to keep your name in front of your community
- Implement the best community focused ideas
- Make cause marketing a win/win/win for you, your customers, your community!
- Avoid the major pitfalls of cause marketing
- Move beyond cash donations into meaningful change
- Leverage the power of awards
- Build the type of public image every retailer wants to have
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description