Lots of retailers talk the talk about customer service, but precious few actually walk the walk. That’s a recipe for disaster, as service is the ultimate differentiator! If we can’t provide great customer service, why wouldn’t our customers go wherever the price is lowest?
But what does great customer service mean? The term means different things to different people, and if you want to succeed as a retailer, you need to know all of the potential definitions for great customer service.
You have the power to create customers for life! Imagine what your bottom line would look like if every customer, every time, bought one more item than they’d originally planned to. That’s what great customer service can do for you. This program moves beyond the universal expectations of customer service into what YOUR customers want and value the most.
Participants learn how to:
- Provide service as selling and selling as service
- Leverage the likeability factor in customer service
- Effectively handle the most challenging customers and turn them into fanatic followers
- Make the most of visual merchandising and interior advertising
- Embrace the 60 Second Formulas for Service, Selling, and Management that will change the way you look at service forever
- Appeal to the Key Buying Motivations that are the basis of customer service
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description