Social media, landing pages and other inbound marketing techniques have the power to transform the way you do business. It is now possible to connect with your customers several times a week — in some cases, several times a day!
While the benefits are clear, the move toward “going with the flow” inbound marketing raises many questions for retailers. What do they need to know about this new approach? More importantly, where will they find the time to do it?
This easy to understand, high energy program presents the tools of social media and inbound marketing in everyday language, with a minimum of ‘tech speak’ and a focus on building your business through attraction. Everyone can benefit from this program, from the most tech savvy store owner to the total novice!
Participants learn how to:
- Recognize and evaluate the many new tools critical to marketing today
- Establish an online presence in alignment with your store’s branding and your customers’ interests
- Understand what a landing page is, how easy they are to create, and what they can do for your business.
- Learn why prospects aren’t entering your website through the home page but through words and phrases of interest.
- Learn the right words and phrases to use to attract customers to your store
- Understand why brand name products take on a new and even more powerful meaning than ever before and new ways to use them
- Position yourself in your customers’ preferred online venues as a resource of high value
- Build long lasting relationships
- Turn customers into advocates: teach them to sell for you!
- Create landing pages that build your business and capitalize on local market appeal
- Stand out from the crowd and attract more customers
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description