When was the last time you shopped the competition? When was the last time you shopped other types of stores just to get ideas?
Now when did you shop your competition online? It is difficult to shop your direct competitor in person but you can do it online anytime you feel like it.
The problem is we don’t. The other issue is what should we be looking for? In this program, you will not only have a guided tour of some of the best retail sites on the web but you will also learn some of the tricks and tools used in the sites that make them so successful. This will all be in terms that retailers understand, complete with an idea of the types of costs that are associated with them.
Let Rick Segel be your mystery online shopper and uncover trends, tools, and treasures that will make you money.
Participants learn how to:
- View websites the way a customer would
- Identify and eliminate those all-toocommon stumbling blocks that make it difficult for customers to do business with us online
- Ensure that your site’s graphic design is working FOR you, not AGAINST you!
- Provide multiple opportunities for customers to connect with you, via their vehicle of choice
- Use headlines, bullet points, and powerful web copy to sell more
- Integrate the ‘sizzle’ into your site that makes customers buy!
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description