If you want to make money, you have to spend money…but no one said you have to spend all of your money!
This seminar focuses on effective advertising for the independent retailer. Every option is considered, including newspaper, magazines, radio, TV, direct mail, ecommerce, and more. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of each format, and what you can expect these vehicles to do for your business.
Additionally, Rick will highlight the insider’s secrets to making advertising work. From basic how-tos of copy writing and design to understanding how to work with an advertiser to get maximum bang for your buck, it’s all here. When you’ve finished this seminar, you’ll know how to create a larger than life image, even if your budget is not nearly as big!
Participants learn how to:
- Advertise in newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, web-based initiatives, and direct mail with little or no money
- Learn which advertising vehicle will bring your store the best results
- Learn the 10 basic "how to’s" that make advertising affordable
- Learn to create a larger than life image for your store
- All of this while saving money!
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description