Customers love to buy but hate to be sold! In challenging economic times, when we’re seeing fewer customers, it’s important to maximize every encounter. This means selling multiple items and higher margin merchandise — but that’s not all it means!
Optimizing the Customer means developing techniques that will position the customer as a true business asset. The strategies are as basic as asking the customer where they have shopped and what they have been impressed with to utilizing the customer on advisory boards. Surveying the customer and learning how to generate customer referrals will also generate more customer traffic and strengthen your bond with your existing customers.
Increase the number of customers you see and the lifetime value of your existing customer base by teaching your team how to optimize the customer! This don’t miss session can transform your business on the very first day you start using the techniques!
Participants learn how to:
- Turn customers into referral generating fans who can generate additional store traffic
- Use the techniques of soft, suggestive selling
- Effortlessly create free mystery shoppers who can become a wealth of competitive ideas
- Tap into their customers’ own business savvy
- Implement The G.R.E.A.T. System of Selling
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description