In order for a business to succeed today, it must be different than its competitors and stand out in the crowd. This program, a Rick Segel classic, is one of his most requested presentations that is sure to appeal to both retail and more general audiences.
This seminar focuses on the eight major categories that will differentiate your business: product, presentation, promotion and advertising, people, education, community involvement, pricing, and procedures. Learn what you can differentiate and how to do it!
Participants learn how to:
- Use the tips from each of the 8 categories to make their business stand out
- Increase sales between 10-500% with the I.S.E.E.E. Formula
- Create interior displays that will keep the customer engaged while heightening the shopping experience
- Communicate with the customer in the way s/he wants to be communicated with
- Use the Fun Factor to make their business a place where customers want to shop and employees want to work
How the program can be presented:
- as a keynote presentation of 45 to 60 minutes
- as an interactive workshop of between 90 minutes to 1/2 day
- as a webinar
- as part of a long-term initiative that includes followup, webinars, and telephone coaching
Download Program Description