Level 2 Store Evaluations
As retailers, it’s often difficult for us to view our own retail stores objectively. We spend so much time in our stores, and we’re so focused on making them work well that we
become blind to the larger picture – yet the larger picture is what the customer sees.
Regain perspective with an objective retail store evaluation by a nationally renowned retail and marketing expert! After reviewing your pre-evaluation questionnaire, photos of your store’s interior, exterior, layout and merchandising efforts, and your online presence, including store website and social media presence, retail expert Rick Segel will:
- Pinpoint your store’s strengths, especially the “Secret Sauce” that makes you special
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in visual merchandising, store layout, retail signage, marketing campaigns and more
- Determine the nuts and bolts of your retail store operation that can make your life easier and your retail store stronger
- Help you better understand the most effective forms of retail management training to make the most out of your employees
- Show you easy ways to enhance your retail store’s online presence
- And more!
This retail management session will take place via a recorded web conference, which you will be able to share with all of your employees as a valuable retail sales and customer service training tool.